If you’re planning a trip to Estonia, you’re in for a treat! This beautiful country is filled with stunning landscapes, rich history, and a vibrant culture. And, getting there is easy with flights to Estonia!
Here’s a comprehensive guide to help you plan your trip and make your flight experience a smooth one.
- Finding flights to Estonia: There are several options to choose from when it comes to finding flights to Estonia. You can check online travel agencies like Expedia, Booking.com, or Orbitz, as well as airline websites like Ryanair, Finnair, and Wizz Air, which offer direct flights to Tallinn, the capital of Estonia.
- Best time to book your flight: The best time to book your flight to Estonia depends on when you want to travel. Summer months (June to August) are the peak tourist season, so if you plan on visiting during this time, be sure to book your flight well in advance to get the best deals. On the other hand, winter months (December to February) are the low season, and you may be able to find more affordable flights during this time.
- Budget airlines vs. full-service airlines: When it comes to flying to Estonia, you can choose between budget airlines and full-service airlines. Budget airlines, like Ryanair and Wizz Air, offer lower fares but have fewer in-flight amenities and services. Full-service airlines, like Finnair, offer more comfort and convenience, but their fares are typically higher.
- Preparing for your flight: Before your flight, be sure to check the visa requirements for Estonia and any other relevant information on the Estonian embassy website. Additionally, check the baggage allowances of your chosen airline and pack accordingly. Don’t forget to also bring along your travel documents, such as your passport or ID card, and any necessary medications.
- Arrival in Tallinn: Once you arrive in Tallinn, there are several options for getting to your final destination, including taxis, public transportation, or car rental services. Taxis are readily available outside the airport terminal, and the journey to the city center typically takes around 20-30 minutes, depending on traffic. If you prefer public transportation, you can take the bus or the train, which offer affordable and convenient options for getting around Tallinn.
And that’s it! With this guide, you’re ready to book your flight to Estonia and start exploring this amazing country. Have a wonderful trip!